About Quest Lab
The mission of the Quantitative Ecology and Spatial Technologies Lab (QuEST) at Mississippi State University (MSU) is to develop, apply, and teach advanced geospatial and quantitative methodologies to improve our understanding of wildlife ecology and management.
- Conducts research grounded in application of quantitative techniques to contemporary problems in ecology and natural resource management.
- Represents a diverse network of scientists with a common vision to produce a holistic approach to responsible stewardship.
- Is dedicated to performing innovative, high-quality, and reproducible research with integrity and transparency.
- Promotes cooperative research spanning multiple scales, orders of biological complexity, and scientific disciplines.
- Is committed to providing education and development opportunities to early-career and established practitioners in the spirit of the land grant mission.