- 2020Barela, I., L. M. Burger, J. Taylor, K. O. Evans, R. Ogawa, L. McClintic, G. Wang. (2020). Relationships between survival and habitat suitability of semi-aquatic mammals. Ecology and Evolution (April 2020). DOI: 10.1002/ece3.6239
- 2019Samiappan, S., Shamaskin, A., Liu, J., Roberts, J., Linhoss, A., and K. O. Evans. 2019. Land conservation in the Gulf of Mexico region: a comprehensive review of plans, priorities, and efforts. Land 8, 84.
- 2019Marchant A.,Evans K.O. 2019. Incomplete Penetrance. Enclyopedia of Animal Cognition and Behavior.
- 2019Paolini, K. E., Strickland, B. K., Tegt, J. L., VerCauteren, C., and G. M. Street. 2019. The habitat functional response links seasonal third-order selection to second-order landscape characteristics. Ecology & Evolution 9: 4683-4691.
- 2019Shamaskin, A., S. Samiappan, J. Liu, J. Roberts, A. Linhoss, K. Evans. (2019). Multi-attribute ecological and socioeconomic geospatial data layer for the Gulf of Mexico coastal region of the United States. Data 2020. 5, 3. DOI:10.3390/data5010003.
- 2019Greene, R. E., K. O. Evans, T. Gray, T. Jones-Farrand, W. G. Wathen. 2019. Using a co-production approach to mapping future forest likelihood in the southeastern U.S. Journal of Forestry.Download
- 2019Greene. R. E., R. B. Iglay, K. O. Evans, T. B. Wigley, D. A. Miller. 2019. Providing open forest structural characteristics for high conservation priority wildlife species in southeastern U.S. pine plantations. Forest Ecology and Management 453: 117594.Download
- 2019 Burger, L. W., Jr., K. O. Evans, M. D. McConnell, L. M. Burger. 2019. Private lands conservation: A vision for the future. Wildlife Society Bulletin. DOI: 10.1002/wsb.1001
- 2019Greene, R. E., R. B. Iglay, K. O. Evans, T. B. Wigley, D. A. Miller. 2019. Estimating capacity of managed pine forests in the southeastern U.S. to provide open pine woodland condition and gopher tortoise habitat. Forest Ecology and Management 432:200-208Download
- 2018Burger, W. S., Ramee, S. W., Culpepper III, C. M., Green, C. C., & Allen, P. J. 2018. Demonstration of Survival, Growth, and Reproduction of Gulf Killifish in Freshwater Ponds. North American Journal of Aquaculture, 80(1), 88-96.
- 2018Paolini, K. E., Strickland, B. K., Tegt, J. L., VerCauteren, C., and G. M. Street. 2018. Seasonal variation in preference dictates space use in an invasive generalist. PLoS One 13: e0199078.
- 2018Street, G. M., Avgar, T., and Borger, L. 2018. Net displacement and temporal scaling: model fitting, interpretation, and implementation. Methods in Ecology & Evolution 9: 1503-1517.
- 2018Street, G. M., Erovenko, I., and Rowell, J. T. 2018. Dynamic facilitation of the ideal free distribution in non-ideal populations. Ecology & Evolution 8: 2471-2481.
- 2017Marshall, C., S. K. Riffell, S. A. Rush, J. G. Hill, K. O. Evans, and D. A. Miller. 2017. Switchgrass cultivation within loblolly pine plantations influences invertebrate community composition and resource use. Transactions of the American Entomological Society 143:189-197
- 2017Street, G. M., Rodgers, A. R., Avgar, T., Vander Vennen, L. M., and Fryxell, J. M. 2017. Comparing resource selection and demographic models for predicting animal density. Journal of Wildlife Management 81: 16-25.
- 2017Marshall, C., S. Riffell, S. Rush, D. Miller, J. Hill, K. Evans. 2017. Bird response to intercropping switchgrass within loblolly pine plantations. Wildlife Society Bulletin DOI: 10.1002/wsb.839.
- 2016Street, G. M., Fieberg, J., Rodgers, A. R., Carstensen, M., Moen, R., Moose, S. A., Windels, S. K., and Forester, J. D. 2016. Habitat functional response mitigates reduced foraging opportunity: implications for animal fitness and space use. Landscape Ecology 31: 1939-1953.
- 2016Oedekoven, C.S., S.T. Buckland, M.L. Mackenzie, R. King, K.O. Evans, L.W. Burger, Jr. 2016. Using hierarchical centering to facilitate a reversible jump MCMC algorithm for random effects models. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 98:79-90.
- 2016Pitchford, J.L., E. Pulis, K. Evans, J.K. Shelley, B.S.J. Serafin, M. Solangi. 2016. Seasonal bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) density estimates in the Mississippi Sound from 2011-2013. Southeastern Naturalist 15:188-206.
- 2016Greene, R. E., R. B. Iglay, K. O. Evans, D. A. Miller, T. B. Wigley, S. K. Riffell. 2016. A meta-analysis of biodiversity responses to management of southeastern pine forests - opportunities for open pine conservation. Forest Ecology and Management 360:30-39.
- 2015Riffell, S., A.P. Monroe, J. Martin, K. Evans, and L.W. Burger Jr. 2015. Response of non-grassland avian guilds to adjacent herbaceous field buffers: testing hypotheses about configuration of targeted conservation practices. Journal of Applied Ecology 52:300-309.
- 2014Evans, K.O., L.W. Burger, S.K. Riffell, M.D. Smith. 2014. Assessing multi-region benefits from strategically targeted agricultural buffers. Conservation Biology 28:892-901
- 2014Evans, K.O., L.W. Burger, M.D. Smith, and S.K. Riffell. 2014. Avian response to conservation buffers in agricultural landscapes during winter. Wildlife Society Bulletin 38:257-264.
- 2014Oedekoven, C.S., S.T. Buckland, M.L. Mackenzie, R. King, K.O. Evans, L.W. Burger, Jr. 2014. Bayesian Methods for Hierarchical Distance Sampling Models. Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Statistics 19:219-239
- 2013Evans, K.O., L.W. Burger, Jr., C.S. Oedekoven, M.D. Smith, S.K. Riffell, S.T. Buckland. 2013. Multi-region response to conservation buffers targeted for northern bobwhite. Journal of Wildlife Management 77:716-725.
- 2013Oedekoven, C.S., S.T. Buckland, M.L. Mackenzie, K.O. Evans, L.W. Burger, Jr. 2013. Improving distance sampling: accounting for covariates and non-independency between sampled sites. Journal of Applied Ecology 50:786-793.